Operational Excellence Coordinator
Job Title: Operational Excellence Coordinator
About the role
The successful candidate will be a passionate individual contributor dedicated to lean operational excellence through removing wastes, shortening lead time, and improving efficiency, in the end to enable HZ site to deliver high quality products to customers faster.
The role will be expected to have basic project management skills and Lean Six sigma (LSS) knowledge so that can lead and facilitate improvement projects and will be a strong continuous improvement culture champion to promote LSS learning materials, and also train and coach OE talents.
This role reports to Operational Excellence Manager.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead continuous improvement projects to deliver on cost savings, lead time shorten and efficiency improvement by applying lean tools.
- Develop and deliver Lean Six Sigma YB training for HZ employees and coaching for CI project leaders.
- Assist operations team to identify improvement opportunities via lean tools as VSM, Gemba walk, SIPOC, etc., and to track and facilitate the progress of CI projects and Golden Ideas.
- Develop and support M&SC teams’ KPI dashboards, monitor the data variations and input the insights.
- Develop and maintain Business Value Stream Maps with the supportive from associated operation teams.
- Coordinate the optimization in Digital systems such as LIMS and Yongyou for M&SC team from ‘end-to-end’ process perspective.
You are a proven high performer with an intrinsic desire for continuous improvement. You have natural attention to detail and possess excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills. You are comfortable driving accountability without direct reporting structure. You are a self-starter, driven, and motivated to continuously improve our processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with a major of Engineering (Biological, Chemical, Process, Industrial, etc.)
- 2 years Multinational Corporation working experience.
- 1-2 years Lean implementation experience.
- Good at communication, systematic thinking and problem solving.
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Good skill of oral and written English.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
As an innovator in reagents and tools, we provide the research and clinical communities with tools and scientific support. We offer highly validated biological binders and assays to address important targets in critical biological pathways.
Already a pioneer in data sharing and ecommerce in the life sciences, our ambition is to be the most influential company in life sciences by helping advance global understanding of biology and causes of disease, which, in turn, will drive new treatments and improved health.
While we’ve evolved over the years to become a leading provider of life science research tools, our ethos remains the same as it was in 1998: helping scientists make breakthroughs faster by providing the highest quality reagents.