Operational Excellence Coordinator
Job Title: Operational Excellence Coordinator
About the role
The successful candidate will be a passionate individual contributor dedicated to lean operational excellence through removing wastes, shortening lead time, and improving efficiency, in the end to enable HZ site to deliver high quality products to customers faster.
The role will be expected to have basic project management skills and Lean Six sigma (LSS) knowledge so that can lead and facilitate improvement projects and will be a strong continuous improvement culture champion to promote LSS learning materials, and also train and coach OE talents/new CI project leaders.
This role reports to Operational Excellence Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Guide and support M&SC teams to measure and control manufacturing process capability.
- Develop and support M&SC teams’ KPI dashboards/balanced scorecard and monitor the data variations.
- Develop and maintain Business Value Stream Maps with the supportive from associated operation teams.
- Identify and deploy improvements within global/site strategy and organization goals to drive continuous improvement in Productivity, Efficiency and Utilization across HZ site, via VSM activities, dashboard or operation meetings.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to deliver on cost savings, lead time shorten and efficiency improvements by applying lean tools, via working closely with other teams. And facilitate CI projects across HZ site.
- Develop capability of others through training sessions and project execution across HZ site, including New product development, in-house manufacturing and other functional teams.
- Coordinate the optimization in information system such as LIMS and Yongyou for M&SC team from ‘end-to-end’ process perspective.
You are a proven high performer with an intrinsic desire for continuous improvement. You have natural attention to detail and possess excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills. You are comfortable driving accountability without direct reporting structure. You are a self-starter, driven, and motivated to continuously improve our processes.
- Master’s degree or above, with a major of Engineering (Biological, Chemical, Process, Industrial, etc.);
- 2 years Multinational Corporation working experience;
- Strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques;
- Continuous improvement projects leading experience;
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industry;
- Good skill of oral and written English.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this outcome, the company both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe, and sources from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.