Our team is looking for a Marketing Specialist to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range products and applications, support and execute marketing activities for Japan market. Working closely as team to support Digital Specialist and Channel managers.
– Devise and review marketing campaigns with intent of creating leads and acquiring customers
– Oversee the quality of the content translated by vendors/designers, ensuring content created/translated is accurate and error-free
– Create/Produce marketing communication assets / collaterals
– Event planning and execution for sales and marketing
– Support team making visits to sub-dealers, providing campaign details and increasing value proposition of Abcam products
– Contribute to the review and optimize marketing operation corresponding workflow
– Work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing activities
– Support the generation of reports for internal stakeholders as needed on campaign performance through a variety of online and offline channels
– Understand the local market and adapt global campaigns for the local market
– A bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences is preferred
– A master qualification in Life Sciences is desirable
– A minimum of three years’ relevant job experience
– Occasional travel within Japan & APAC
– Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
– Exceptional communication skills and fluency in English are essential
– Highly organized and be able to work positively and constructively
– Responsible, proactive and self-motivated
– Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Tableau knowledge is definitely an advantage
– Experience using Trello for project management
– Some familiarity and/or experience with an automated e-mail system and an understanding of e-mail automation technology and methodology (Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.)
– Some familiarity and/or experience with online advertising such as Google Ads, LINE, Facebook etc.
– Some familiarity and/or experience with a CMS (Content Management System) for the purpose of updating and creating web content for the market.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.