Marketing Communication Specialist
About the role
As a member of the Japan commercial team, you will be working with the Japan sales team and the UK marketing team to optimize and execute both online and offline marketing communication strategy for Japan, reporting to the APAC Marketing Director. Our commercial goal is to truly understand our customers and their behavior to maximize engagement and commercial opportunities.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Optimize and execute both online and offline marketing communication strategy for Japan;
- Lead and manage Japanese public website and social media channels to align with the company’s strategic goals;
- Manage day-to-day marketing automation activities for Japan (Eloqua platform), including e-newsletters, nurture and promotion campaigns;
- Develop and execute event marketing proposals (both online and offline), managing the customer journey from pre-event promotion to post-event follow up and collaborate with sales team to drive and convert sales leads from events;
- Assist the global Performance Marketing team to carry out SEO, PPC and remarketing planning, maximize inbound website traffic and drive conversion to sales.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Experience in Eloqua platform is a must
- Experience in a life science marketing role preferable
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a changing environment, can work both independently and as a part of a team
- More experience candidate could consider as Senior Marketing Communication Specialist
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!