About the role
Abcam Logistics is focused on providing the world’s best research tools to scientists everywhere, helping them achieve their mission, faster.
Who You Are: Someone who is committed and dependable, communicates effectively, exhibits strong attention to detail, manages change with positivity, and supports the caring and friendly culture we’re proud of. A successful candidate is proactive, adaptable, and willing to learn new skills.
Compensation: $19.23 per hour
Internal job title: Logistics Technician
Roles & responsibilities:
- Process incoming shipments from suppliers, ensuring accuracy of all product data.
- Aliquot product into vials and assemble kits for customer orders and global stocking.
- Work with colleagues across the business to resolve discrepancies quickly.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels using both manual and automated systems.
- Fulfill customer orders using internal systems and processes, ensuring accuracy of all products in all orders.
- Generate required shipping documentation.
- Dispatch orders in line with daily goals and customer expectations.
- Ship domestically and internationally to customers and other distribution hubs.
- Work with teammates to improve the efficiency and accuracy of any processes implemented within the Logistics Department using creativity and resourcefulness.
- Comply with all Health & Safety (H&S) regulations.
- Other duties as required
More About you
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Proven attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Display solid organizational skills and exhibit effective and proactive communication across all departments and levels
- Experience solving problems both independently and with others.
- Able to lift 35lbs
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (including our award-winning share scheme, 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave), a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
What’s more, as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer, we are recognized globally as an organization that’s diverse, inclusive and supports women in the workplace.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.