Job description of Logistics temp staff
- Ship to domestic distributors and other international offices
(Picking and packing process)
- Process incoming shipments from suppliers, other offices
- Fulfill customer orders using internal systems and processes
- Help inventory check
- Refill packing consumables after shipment
- Maintain/improve workplace and warehouse environments
- Comply with all Health & Safety (H&S) regulations
- Logistics experience (useful)
- PC skills with MS Office
- Good team working skills and good adaptability
- Effective communication skills
- Long hours of standing work
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift/load 10 kg
- Ability to manage change with positively
- Experience of aliquoting and the use of flow hoods (desirable)
- Japanese (essential), English (useful)
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this?outcome,?the company?both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe,?and?sources?from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.?
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.