Logistics Technician (Lab Logistics) - 12 months FTC
About the role
We are looking for a Logistics Technician. In this role, perform the operate the goods-in/out for the additional stock of consumables on warehouse. This position will report to Logistics Manager directly.
If you’re interested in life science industry, would like to join in a rapid growing company and want to take some challengeable works, here is the best place for you. Let’s work together and serve life scientists to achieve their mission faster.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Physical operation of 1F warehouse goods in and goods out.
- Follow inventory counting plan, check the physical product against inventory list weekly. Ensure a well accurate inventory 10%
- Material locater management and follow-up RM warehouse standard.
- Keep the Communication with lab teams and other department (SC and procurement) to make sure the internal delivery is on time
- Must have 1+ years of experience in logistics or lab with life science company or cold chain product company.
- Must be well organized, team player with positive attitude. Good learning ability.
- Accept brief working in walk-in-freezer during picking and put away
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this?outcome,?the company?both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe,?and?sources?from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.?
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.