Logistics Team Leader (Hangzhou Lab Logistics)
Job Title: Logistics Team Leader (Hangzhou Lab Logistics)
About the role
We are looking for a logistics team leader. In this role, lead the lab logistics team and manage the operation in abcam Hangzhou site. This position will report to head of logistics in China directly.
If you’re interested in life science industry, would like to join in a rapid growing company, like flexible working environment and want to take some challengeable works, here is the best place for you. Let’s work together and serve life scientists to achieve their mission faster.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coach the lab logistics team and arrange daily routine operation works (include: Sample/Finish goods/Raw material stock management, goods-in/out and antibodies aliquoting tasks) to support the business in Hangzhou site. 40%
- Follow-up the global and China logistics strategy and deploy the development to achieve the site business expansion. 15%
- Build a closer cooperation and better communication with internal logistics team and other cross-functional SMEs (NPD, IHM, procurement, supply chain and CS) as well. 15%
- Monitor the key performance indicators: logistics productivity increase, accuracy control and efficiency improvement. Build the standard and visual management process. 15%
- continues improvement in logistics area to upgrade the process to a appropriate, sustainable and efficient level. 15%
- Must have 5+ years related logistics working experience. Life science company and cold chain product company will be a plus.
- Must have 2+ years people management experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be well organized, team player with positive attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
具有团队精神, 积极的态度, 较强的执行力以及责任感。
- Bachelor and above degree, major in logistics, warehouse, supply chain or related areas is a plus.
- Be familiar with Oracle or Manhattan system and if you participated in the launch of new system that will be a plus.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this outcome, the company both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe, and sources from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.