HR Shared Service Administrator (Kickstart)
Job Title: Shared Service Administrator
Location: Cambridge, UK
Please note, this role is provided in partnership with the Government's Kickstarter Jobs Scheme. To qualify for this scheme you must meet the following criteria: Aged 16 - 24 yrs old Be receiving Universal Credit Eligible to work in the UK.
About the role
We are looking for a Shared Services Administrator on a 6-month fixed term basis for 25 hours per week, in conjunction with the government kickstart scheme. Sitting within the People Services team in Cambridge UK, our HR Shared Services team are integral to our Global Human Resources team. In this brand new role, you will work alongside our HR Shared Services Specialists to deliver an outstanding service to internal customers across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to have an impact on employee experience at Abcam, whilst learning all about HR policies and practices
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support with the onboarding process of new starters and the new starter induction
- Processing, filing and distribution of confidential documents
- Act as an administrator for HR related tasks - i.e. employment verifications
- Support the Shared Services team with administrative HR system tasks
- Help the Shared Services team maintain the Global HR Shared Service Ticketing system and respond to queries from employees
- Other duties as reasonably requested
We are ideally looking for someone who is interested in a career in HR. This role will suit someone who is ready to make their mark and join a friendly yet highly professional team who support our colleagues globally.
Previous experience would be advantageous but not essential as you will be offered training in all aspects of the role. Willingness to learn and a high attention to detail are critical. Being flexible and organised in your work, with proficiency in all Microsoft packages, specifically Excel and PowerPoint a definite advantage.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!