Employer Branding, Early Careers and Talent Acquisition Projects Partner (12 month FTC)
Based from our global headquarters in Cambridge (UK) and working as part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for the employer brand and recruitment marketing strategy as well as early careers recruitment and transformation projects. You will be the subject matter expert and work in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team, broader HR team and business stakeholders.
You will build great relationships with both hiring managers and candidates, ensuring that each have a great experience throughout the recruitment process. This role is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on candidate and customer experiences and to influence thinking and affect decisions.
About Talent Acquisition at Abcam
We are a highly successful and rapidly growing global business focused on supporting research discovery and clinical applications to improve patient lives with ambitions to more than double in size in the next 4-5 years and Talent Acquisition has a critical role to play to ensure the success of our strategy and continued growth.
Talent Acquisition is made up of a talented group of recruitment professionals based in the UK, US and China who are committed to helping deliver Abcam’s ambitious business strategy by hiring the right people and the best talent for our organisation. The team are experts in direct sourcing and use several tools such as our ATS, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and the Employee referral scheme to help us attract and recruit world class talent. Talent Acquisition has a great reputation across the business and as such, there is always an opportunity to influence hiring decisions and ensure we never compromise on talent. As we continue to move forward as an organisation our external employer brand, talent acquisition technology, early careers strategy and metrics and measures have never been more important.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Devise the global employer brand and recruitment marketing strategy ensuring we maximise investments,
• Partner with the development team to ensure we have an early careers recruitment strategy that drives future talent pipelines and supports our people promise,
• Partner with relevant business functions and the development team to understand the key organisational capability gaps are and create the TA ‘build’ strategy aligned with early careers,
• Be responsible for leading several Talent Acquisition transformation projects from inception to completion,
• Have responsibility for TA data and reporting including KPI reporting,
• Manage TA tools and technologies ensuring the team are optimising all channels,
• Be responsible for managing external relationships with suppliers and ensuring a strong ROI,
• Take accountability for the TA social media strategy ensuring we have a strong global presence and clear content calendar,
• Partner with internal and external parties on employer branding campaigns, including social media, digital, recruitment marketing campaigns and mobilisation of our employer value proposition.
• You will take ownership and accountability of our external partnerships ensuring robust metrics and measure are in place as well as clear expectations and statement of works,
• Manage our external channels including Glassdoor, Indeed & LinkedIn,
• Support with transactional recruitment when the team has periods of high demand,
• Promote Abcam as an employer of choice and ensuring our employer brand is strong across all relevant disciplines, by building extensive internal and external networks through multiple channels, including attending relevant networking events (internal and external,)
• Drive and promote awareness of Abcam and recruitment opportunities through social media,
Your background will demonstrate expertise in employer branding and recruitment marketing as well as an understanding of recruitment channels and technologies available. You will have experience working in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
You will have excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels with a great understanding of the talent market and relevant tools and technologies. You will be experienced in stakeholder management with a strong focus on candidate and customer experience. Experience of talent acquisition transformation and improving quality, cost and time to hire plus candidate experience through the successful delivery of transformation projects is essential.
Technical expertise should include employer branding and recruitment marketing including digital channels, campaign execution and an understanding of early careers in the UK, US and China.
Strong project management skills are highly desirable as well as the ability to create project plans and drive activity through to completion.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!