E-procurement Support Specialist
We are seeking a highly talented, passionate and goal-driven professional to join our EMEA Sales Team in Cambridge, UK. This role will help gain market share through the management of e-procurement solutions for our customers.
Assist with implementation of e-procurement solutions such as hosted or punchout catalogs, e-Invoicing and PO integration
- Engage with external partners for EDI and punchout projects
Co-ordinate and perform end to end User Acceptance Testing for new EDI and Punchout projects
Be the point of contact for any trouble shooting for new or existing EDI and Punchout enablement’s.
Handle all e-procurement-related administration tasks such as placing POs for external suppliers, keeping track of invoices and maintaining an up to date project tracker
Work with sales and marketing team to maximize the uptake of e-procurement solutions
- Regularly update catalog data for customers with hosted catalogs
Liaising with global e-procurement team and coordinating monthly catch-up meeting with e-pro team updating on current projects
Assist to find opportunities to drive sales at institutions in the region
- Other duties as required
- Experience with Sci-quest, Ariba, or other eProcurement system
Proficient in managing customer interface and relationship at a user level
- Experience with Project Management
- Demonstrated ability for problem prevention, detection and resolution
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Sales Cloud (or other CRM systems), Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business/IT desirable
- Experience in biotech a plus
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.