Customer Onboarding / Service Transition Manager
With offices across the US, Europe, and Asia, Abcam is one of the leading life science companies today, achieving multi-year double digit growth with the aim of helping scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
As Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for leading and enabling new processes, technology and people capability to deliver innovation and new ways of working. Your experience and leadership should define, build and enable new capability across Abcam.
You will lead, manage and implement projects to provide outstanding customer and scientific support in terms of operational excellence and business growth, measured by tNPS and other key OKR’s including sales revenue, cost reduction and eNPS. You will be data lead and implement change at pace whilst maintaining and improvement the employee and customer experience.
You will be responsible for engaging cross functional teams and design and embed new agile practices, take advantage of new technology capabilities and improve customer and commercial outcomes. You’ll need a passion for continuous improvement, innovation, be curious, a strong communicator and enjoy challenging the status quo and thinking creatively to solve problems.
You will need to be comfortable in an environment where change is a constant, at Abcam we are always striving to improve everything we do.
- Project management and leadership of global transformation programmes
- Experience in facilitating customer experience improvements through the use of journey maps, data, co creation in both incubator and production platform environments.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and team members to reach common goals and develop strong working relationships throughout the business.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task and prioritise with a can-do attitude, as you will be working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of customer experience technology
- Customer focused approach, with customer satisfaction being a core driver – understanding of Net Promoter Score
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.