With offices across the US, Europe, and Asia, Abcam is one of the leading life science companies today, achieving multi-year double digit growth with the aim of helping scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Abcam is looking for a Content Strategist to work closely with our Head of Experience Design to create delightful, personalized, content-led customer experiences on our website and across our digital channels.
About the role:
- Be a central part of a new team creating targeted, immersive, content-led digital experiences to drive customer satisfaction and business growth
- Define and execute content strategy for our digital channels
- Help to execute the content and merchandising strategy for our digital channels and support the delivery of a roadmap of constantly optimized experiences
- Monitor KPIs to uncover insights, identify opportunities and highlight areas of improvement
- Collaborate with product teams to create relevant templates and components
- Partner with marketing and regional teams to scale successful approaches by defining and implementing a best practice ‘playbook’
- Understand what great looks like, learning from other CX industry leaders
- Ensure content and creative assets are optimized for digital channels
- Ensure content-led experiences drive SEO and conversion rate optimization
- Measure effectiveness of content strategy and follow a test and learn approach
- Become a power user of CMS, CX and marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience working in an environment that builds great customer experiences, following digital best practices and the latest technologies
- Customer focused – and user-centered design thinking supported by strong insights and a best practice approach to experimentation
- Hands-on with a can-do attitude to supporting and driving delivery
- You have an analytical approach when prioritizing changes to drive the most value and then measure impacts
- Can collaborate across teams to foster a common, positive culture, shared goals and ways of working
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience with some CMS and CRM platforms such as Adobe AEM, Oracle Eloqua and Sales Cloud
- Familiar with or a desire to learn personalization and analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Target, GA360)
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.