About the role
- We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative individuals to become a member of our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis of antibody sequence data, as well as the development and maintenance of current data analysis tools.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Use existing bioinformatics tools to analyse the sequence data generated in pipelines.
- Perform quality analysis of the generated sequencing data and develop solutions to enhance future performance
- Perform different types of data analysis relating to the genomics-based approaches utilized by the lab, in an independent fashion.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing bioinformatics pipelines
- Develop new bioinformatics pipelines to support new molecular assays
- Work with lab users to analyze biology data and address research needs using bioinformatics techniques and tools
- Present results of the analyses to the team members
- Master’s degree or above Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Genetics, Epidemiology, computational sciences or relevant field or a combination of relevant experience and education
- 1+ years of working experience
- Experience with sequence data analysis